In the United States
1 in 6 Women will experience sexual violence
1 on 3 Women will experience domestic violence
1 in 10 Female Homicide Victims will be killed by a partner or previous partner
Women are frequently stalked, often times with serious consequences
YOU CAN CHANGE THESE NUMBERS!
Did you know most attacks are crimes of opportunity in which the predator first "interviews" the female target? Or that the "interview" begins long before she even knows the Threat has identified her?
Change the statistics by learning how to destroy the predatory interview before it starts. If you do get caught in an escalating violent encounter, you have a choice...but the choice gets made now. Before the attack ever happens.
Make The Choice
Be The Change You Wish to See in the World
Sign Up Now & Learn How To:
- Leverage your physical power regardless of fitness levels.
- Defend chokes, knife threats, purse snatching, escalated threats including being dragged, pulled (abduction attacks) & more.
- Learn to use the secret weapon ALL women naturally possess including assessing your environment for risk.
- Learn to think like the bad guys so you know how to avoid being their target.
- Investigate cultural barriers to women & self-defense.
- Understand how to safely practice what you learn with friends/family
- And more!
Two Days = One Weekend
You will not find this course anywhere else. Developed in conjunction with the head of Krav Maga Global, Eyal Yanilov and violence expert Rory Miller, Dr. McCracken combines her experience as a self-defense instructor with over 20 years experience in the mental health industry.
Tuition: $250.00 covers the cost of the course, and more. With your registration you'll get a KMG US Women's Division T-Shirt and if you register in time, a free gift from us to you (so register early!). Women always place their family first, it's time to put yourself first. Tuition discounts for:
- Kore Krav Maga Members & immediate family
- Trained in our Intensive Course before? Audit the course for only $100.00
- First responders and teachers get a 25% discount off the course.
- To register with a discount, you'll need a coupon code. Please email our chief instructor for this code at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dates: August 1st & 2nd (Saturday/Sunday)
Time: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Where: Kore Krav Maga
Address: 21670 Red Rum Drive, #169 Ashburn VA 20147
Women ages 13 and up! Due to sensitive subject material, a female adult also participating in the course should accompany girls 13-15.
Haven't Registered Yet?
- Come in comfortable work-out type clothing and a pair of athletic shoes
- Bring a lunch to eat on-site, we will hang out together and have a 'working' lunch.
- Leave jewelry at home and don't bother to fix the hair, just come as you are.
More details coming your way after you get registered. Don't wait, there is limited space and we need a head count to order your graduation gifts!