Please be our guest For A trial class!
Next: Get a 3 Class Trial Pass and a FREE shirt for 24.99
Use the PayPal Button to get your pass now:
Training as a member
We discount for Law Enforcement, Military and Teachers. It's the least we can do for your service to our community.
- Adult Practitioner Memberships with discounts for additional Family Members
- Kore Warriors: children & youth ages 5-13 self defense and Krav Maga training. Kore Krav Maga is one of only a handful of training centers in the U.S. with a fully certified youth program.
- Combat Kickboxing & Strike Training
Memberships and On-going passes are only available to individuals who have completed the Kore Training Course, the foundations of self-defenseOnboarding course.
Training On A Pass
- All Inclusive 5-Class Pass Package Cost: $125.00
Occasionally, we have students who have unusual schedules and know they will be inconsistent in their training. An All Inclusive 5-class pass is ideal in this situation. Each time you attend a class, a pass is automatically used. When the passes are depleted, just purchase another set of 5, it's that simple. All Inclusive passes may be used for Krav Maga, Combat Kickboxing & Yoga.
This is not a membership. However, it does reflect the intention to train on an on-going basis. 5 Class Passes will only be sold to persons who have completed the Kore Training Course.
- Passes are nontransferable.
- Passes do not include membership privileges (seminars, etc. will be charged at the nonmember rate).
Training on a Membership
- Standard adult membership: $140.00/month with a one-time registration fee. Additional family members train at discounted rates. Additional savings available on 6 month and 12 month membership packages along with the MI/LE/Teacher discounts.
- The Adult Membership Term: we are essentially non contractual with the exception of a 30 Day notification of cancellation, you may cancel your training membership at any time, for any reason. If you want to train - we want you here. Don't want to train? We don't want to take your money just because you signed a longterm agreement.